Our Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Forum

What was that thread with the long ass name? Yeah, were from there.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An unneeded infraction, A medium sized rant by Godzilla 90's slash The Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

An unneeded infraction, A medium sized rant by Godzilla 90's slash The Angry Godzilla Game Nerd Empty
PostSubject: An unneeded infraction, A medium sized rant by Godzilla 90's slash The Angry Godzilla Game Nerd   An unneeded infraction, A medium sized rant by Godzilla 90's slash The Angry Godzilla Game Nerd Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:30 pm

Our story starts on November 29, 2008 at 8:00PM or somewhere around there, I'm just getting home from having Lupper at an Eat-out place called Paul's. They make good burgers. After I get back, I post my latest buy, which was Lupper. And then all of a sudden out of nowhere I get an Infraction from Naruto65. By this point I am confused as crap, I left it alone and didint bother retaliating cause I knew the mods were retarded.

My thoughts on this Infraction?

IT'S A LOAD OF DIARHEA DOG****! I'D RATHER EAT A GODZILLA TURD THAN HAVE THIS INFRACTION! I'D RATHER WATCH SON OF GODZILLA THAN DEAL WITH THIS ****ING SPECK ON MY PROFILE!

In reality, I do hate it, In a thread titled "Your Latest Buys" it should be open to any and all buys, including Lupper! It's a buy! So it should be accepted! To get an Infraction for saying my Latest Buy is like a Dog and a Cat fighting over Cat Food! IT'S RETARDED!

It sucks and I hate it.

I am done. -_-

EDIT: I would like to point out that for those who don't know, Lupper is having Lunch very close to Supper.
Back to top Go down
Blue

Blue

An unneeded infraction, A medium sized rant by Godzilla 90's slash The Angry Godzilla Game Nerd Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unneeded infraction, A medium sized rant by Godzilla 90's slash The Angry Godzilla Game Nerd   An unneeded infraction, A medium sized rant by Godzilla 90's slash The Angry Godzilla Game Nerd Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:45 pm

The same type of post was made several times in that topic. I don't get why you were the one that got infracted.

Atari is like Gamestop. They brainwash their workers. Tim and Mike both used to be great guys, now they're mindless drones.

Last edited by Blue on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

PostSubject: Re: An unneeded infraction, A medium sized rant by Godzilla 90's slash The Angry Godzilla Game Nerd   An unneeded infraction, A medium sized rant by Godzilla 90's slash The Angry Godzilla Game Nerd Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:07 am

It's like I was singled out, Bio.Clone came to me one day and said I should tell Tim about but I don't think it would do any good. Neutral

Also Tim is brainwashed so I know for fact it wouldn't work.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla 10K

PostSubject: Re: An unneeded infraction, A medium sized rant by Godzilla 90's slash The Angry Godzilla Game Nerd   An unneeded infraction, A medium sized rant by Godzilla 90's slash The Angry Godzilla Game Nerd Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:07 am

hah. that infraction will be gone sometime in february..
Back to top Go down
Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

PostSubject: Re: An unneeded infraction, A medium sized rant by Godzilla 90's slash The Angry Godzilla Game Nerd   An unneeded infraction, A medium sized rant by Godzilla 90's slash The Angry Godzilla Game Nerd Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:06 pm

Still a bunch of bull****...
Back to top Go down
Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

PostSubject: Re: An unneeded infraction, A medium sized rant by Godzilla 90's slash The Angry Godzilla Game Nerd   An unneeded infraction, A medium sized rant by Godzilla 90's slash The Angry Godzilla Game Nerd Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:11 am

I found the Original PM he sent me!

Quote :
Dear G 90'sTK,

You have received an infraction at Atari Forums.

Reason: Off Topic-------
Don't post this in a thread thread that clearly isn't fit for it.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10883987

Quote:
I just had Lunch...

But at this time it's more like Lupper...

All the best,
Atari Forums

The first two bolds boil my blood, and the third is to show the actual post. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Godzilla 10K

PostSubject: Re: An unneeded infraction, A medium sized rant by Godzilla 90's slash The Angry Godzilla Game Nerd   An unneeded infraction, A medium sized rant by Godzilla 90's slash The Angry Godzilla Game Nerd Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:06 am

he prolly thought u were just telling people you ate. it dusnt dignify that you bought your lunch at a restaurant, etc. so I guess he was confizzled.
Back to top Go down
Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

PostSubject: Re: An unneeded infraction, A medium sized rant by Godzilla 90's slash The Angry Godzilla Game Nerd   An unneeded infraction, A medium sized rant by Godzilla 90's slash The Angry Godzilla Game Nerd Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:12 am

Still, I bought it.

If I didn't buy it, I wouldn't have posted it in that thread. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Godzilla 10K

PostSubject: Re: An unneeded infraction, A medium sized rant by Godzilla 90's slash The Angry Godzilla Game Nerd   An unneeded infraction, A medium sized rant by Godzilla 90's slash The Angry Godzilla Game Nerd Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:48 am

those mods are teh stupehds.
Back to top Go down
Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

PostSubject: Re: An unneeded infraction, A medium sized rant by Godzilla 90's slash The Angry Godzilla Game Nerd   An unneeded infraction, A medium sized rant by Godzilla 90's slash The Angry Godzilla Game Nerd Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:08 am

Yes, yes they are. Smile
Back to top Go down
Godzilla 10K

PostSubject: Re: An unneeded infraction, A medium sized rant by Godzilla 90's slash The Angry Godzilla Game Nerd   An unneeded infraction, A medium sized rant by Godzilla 90's slash The Angry Godzilla Game Nerd Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:59 pm

u still never ranted abotu it at my forums, where YOU'RE the mod. Smile

No that's not a motto thats just because he really is a mod >.>
Back to top Go down
Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

PostSubject: Re: An unneeded infraction, A medium sized rant by Godzilla 90's slash The Angry Godzilla Game Nerd   An unneeded infraction, A medium sized rant by Godzilla 90's slash The Angry Godzilla Game Nerd Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:08 pm

Because your place doesn't have a board for ranting. Razz
Back to top Go down
Godzilla 10K

PostSubject: Re: An unneeded infraction, A medium sized rant by Godzilla 90's slash The Angry Godzilla Game Nerd   An unneeded infraction, A medium sized rant by Godzilla 90's slash The Angry Godzilla Game Nerd Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:17 pm

I don't feel like adding a spam section yet. meh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unneeded infraction, A medium sized rant by Godzilla 90's slash The Angry Godzilla Game Nerd   An unneeded infraction, A medium sized rant by Godzilla 90's slash The Angry Godzilla Game Nerd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An unneeded infraction, A medium sized rant by Godzilla 90's slash The Angry Godzilla Game Nerd
Page 1 of 1