Our Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Forum

What was that thread with the long ass name? Yeah, were from there.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Top 10 Favorite Video Game Franchises

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gvamp

Top 10 Favorite Video Game Franchises Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 Favorite Video Game Franchises   Top 10 Favorite Video Game Franchises Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:10 am

Well trying to spark some conversation here because these boards seem to be pretty slow right now. So what are your top 10 favorite video game franchises?

Mine would be as follows in no real order.

1. Resident Evil. What's not to love it's got Zombies, and creatures and an interesting cast of characters. I'm highly anticpating RE5 in fact I just preordered the CE on Amazon the other night. My favorite of the franchise would be RE2 followed by RE4.

2. Legend of Zelda. One of Nintendo's best franchises and like the millenium Godzilla series none of the games really connect with each other except a few examples. My favorite would probably have to be the Twilight Princess as it's one of the only ones I've actually beaten. Sadly I've only beaten three out of the entire series those being the first on the NES and the Wind Waker. I keep pushing myself to try to beat OoT as it's hailed as the best in the series and one of the best games of all time but I can't find myself doing it. Sad

3. Metal Gear Solid. Snake is an interesting character and fights and interesting amount of enemies. These games are amazing and allows push whatever system they're on to the max. MGS4 is one of the best games of 2008 and one of the best the PS3 has to offer. Amazing game and the first MGS is an all time classic.

4. Super Mario What's not to love about Mario games my love for Mario started back in the late 80s with the very first game. Sadly I don't care to much for the spin off games like Mario Tennis, Party, etc. etc. The latest Mario, Super Mario Galaxy is another great game and is one of the must have titles for the Wii.

5. Halo. Well mainly the first because the other two Halo games I think sucked. Bungie decided to focus to much on MP and not enough on single player.

6. Resistance. The better FPS series IMO. The second game is stunning and a must own for anyone with a PS3. Can't wait to see what Insomniac has in store for this amazing series.

7. Ratchet and Clank. One of Sony's finest franchise and an awesome platformer each of the games has crazy weapons and gadgets that add a lot of humor and make this series worth playing.

8. The Elder Scrolls. One of the best American made RPG series ever. The guys at Bethseda really know how to tell great tales and bring a MMO expierence to a single player game. Each game has tons of side quests to keep you playing the games for hours. The latest ES game Oblivion I have about 60 hours clocked in between my two characters and I've barely cracked the surface of Oblivion.

9. Metroid. Like Zelda I really haven't beaten to many of the games but I still enjoy them. MP was one of the best games I've ever played and really pushed the Cube to it's limits giving us graphics that rivaled that of the Xbox.

10. Animal Crossing I remember I first got my Cube and rented the first game and fell in love with soon after that the local target had the game on sale for like $29.99 + a extra memory card so I bought it then and there. My favorite though would be the latest installment City Folk though it's been a few weeks since I've played it.

There you have it my top 10 franchises
Back to top Go down
Kingoji

Kingoji

Top 10 Favorite Video Game Franchises Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite Video Game Franchises   Top 10 Favorite Video Game Franchises Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:52 am

Man, I'm really gonna have to thing about this one...
Back to top Go down
http://kingoji.deviantart.com/

Top 10 Favorite Video Game Franchises
Page 1 of 1