Our Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Forum

What was that thread with the long ass name? Yeah, were from there.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Video Game dreams that I have been having lately...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

The Video Game dreams that I have been having lately... Empty
PostSubject: The Video Game dreams that I have been having lately...   The Video Game dreams that I have been having lately... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:11 pm

I decided to put this in th Entertainment thread mainly because it has alot to do with games...

It all started a couple of days ago when I went to sleep at about 2:00 in the morning CST, during my sleep I had this dream with videogame characters.

The first dream consisted of Star fox and Crash Bandicoot, Fox and the gang(No Krystal for some reason. >.>) had crashed onto Crash's island or Crash and Star Fox crashed into an unknown planet, I'm inclined to believe the latter. Anyway, Fox grabbed a healing berry after Coco asked him for it, he jokingly took a bite of it and then handed it too her as she yelled at him. After that it's all a blank.

The second dream consisted of a couple of bad guys coming to this house where my family and some other family was, I am at some store getting stuff. I sense that my family is in trouble and drive off to the place they are at, When I get there I sneak in through some way and somehow managed to turn invisible, that or the bad guys are really retarded... They don't see me either way. And then the really weird part happens, I somehow managed to transform into Meta-Knight and do this super-awesome attack that gets rid of the bad guys.

The third one was a blur, It contains mainly Crash and me, but I got as far as Crash laughing about something before I woke up.

All of these have happen in the past 2 days, One yesterday, The third happened just after the second one.

My thoughts?

It seems to me that the dreams are playing out like some bad TV show, If anyone can give a reason as to why I'm having these dreams or what could be causeing them please PM me here or at Atari.

Post your thoughts of my weird dream, pls.
Back to top Go down
Blue

Blue

PostSubject: Re: The Video Game dreams that I have been having lately...   The Video Game dreams that I have been having lately... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:47 pm

Quote :
No Krystal for some reason. >.>

Um duh, it's because she's with me(and in my dreams). :roll:
Back to top Go down
Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

PostSubject: Re: The Video Game dreams that I have been having lately...   The Video Game dreams that I have been having lately... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:00 pm

I suppose that would explain that part, or it could be that it was before Krystal appeared. >.>

But what about the other parts? <.<
Back to top Go down
Godzilla 10K

PostSubject: Re: The Video Game dreams that I have been having lately...   The Video Game dreams that I have been having lately... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:39 pm

I say lay off the games for a while or learn how to make games. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

PostSubject: Re: The Video Game dreams that I have been having lately...   The Video Game dreams that I have been having lately... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:12 pm

crazy wrote:
I say lay off the games for a while or learn how to make games. Very Happy

It's really odd because I haven't played any of those games mentioned with the exception of Brawl(The Meta-Knight in my dream had that design), perhaps it's to tell me i'm neglecting them. >.>
Back to top Go down
gvamp

PostSubject: Re: The Video Game dreams that I have been having lately...   The Video Game dreams that I have been having lately... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:52 am

I've never had dreams like that but I've had dreams about playing a game I was really excited for or a system I really wanted to get.
Back to top Go down
Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

PostSubject: Re: The Video Game dreams that I have been having lately...   The Video Game dreams that I have been having lately... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:18 pm

gvamp wrote:
I've never had dreams like that but I've had dreams about playing a game I was really excited for or a system I really wanted to get.

I've had those too, I had a dream about G4.

Which granted won't come but there's hope.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla 10K

PostSubject: Re: The Video Game dreams that I have been having lately...   The Video Game dreams that I have been having lately... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:58 pm

^Zillachary?

Lol I still don't know who you are.
Back to top Go down
Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

PostSubject: Re: The Video Game dreams that I have been having lately...   The Video Game dreams that I have been having lately... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:13 pm

No it's me, G90's...

Zillachary is known as Sir Gojiras around these parts.
Back to top Go down
Blue

Blue

PostSubject: Re: The Video Game dreams that I have been having lately...   The Video Game dreams that I have been having lately... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:44 pm

gvamp wrote:

I've had dreams of both types. But the dreams I typically have that are like you described are about the games my siblings want to play, never what I want.

Like once I had a dream about playing GTA4 a week before it came out, and when I told him he was "OMG HAX!!". :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Video Game dreams that I have been having lately...   The Video Game dreams that I have been having lately... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Video Game dreams that I have been having lately...
Page 1 of 1