Our Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Forum

What was that thread with the long ass name? Yeah, were from there.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Last Movie You Watched Thread

Go down 
+2
Blue
gvamp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gvamp

The Last Movie You Watched Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Last Movie You Watched Thread   The Last Movie You Watched Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:18 am

Basically use this thread to discuss the latest movies we've watched so we know what to watch and what to avoid. Also please give a description and a rating of the movie just don't list the movie title(s)

Resident Evil Degeneration- It was a really great film if your a fan of the video games. You need should have a good understanding of the REverse to get the jist of the movie. My only complaints where that the animation was pretty stiff in a few areas of the film but overall it was pretty good. A nice story too that serves as a nice prologue to the events that'll most likely occur in RE5. 8/10
Back to top Go down
Blue

Blue

PostSubject: Re: The Last Movie You Watched Thread   The Last Movie You Watched Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:07 pm

The animation was atrocious, especially in that scene when Leon and that woman were riding in that police vehicle and all you could see was the screen bobbing up and down ever so lightly.

Great movie though, and it was great seeing Leon and Claire in action again at the same time.
Back to top Go down
gvamp

PostSubject: Re: The Last Movie You Watched Thread   The Last Movie You Watched Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:19 am

To me the movie was like an extended RE cutscence.

Any hoo back on topic

Friday the 13th Part VII-Wow this movie is rather interesting in a really bad way it's so bad it's good. Though it's not as bad as say Jason X or Freddy vs Jason just has some interesting plot points like a telekinetic girl. 7/10.
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven2323

Unforgiven2323

PostSubject: Re: The Last Movie You Watched Thread   The Last Movie You Watched Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:21 pm

I just watched Aliens earlier today. I'm just getting excited about Colonial Marines. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gvamp

PostSubject: Re: The Last Movie You Watched Thread   The Last Movie You Watched Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:59 am

^Good choice Bigen Aliens is defiently one of my favorite movies. I too can't wait for that game to come out hopefully we don't have to wait to much longer.

Watched the latest Mummy movie today and it was rather craptacular. 5/10
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven2323

Unforgiven2323

PostSubject: Re: The Last Movie You Watched Thread   The Last Movie You Watched Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:55 pm

gvamp wrote:
^Good choice Bigen Aliens is defiently one of my favorite movies. I too can't wait for that game to come out hopefully we don't have to wait to much longer.

Watched the latest Mummy movie today and it was rather craptacular. 5/10
between April and June. I posted a bunch of into and pics here: http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10972504&postcount=123
Back to top Go down
MadDoKta

MadDoKta

PostSubject: Re: The Last Movie You Watched Thread   The Last Movie You Watched Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:55 pm

Last movie I watched properly I think was Pulp Fiction. It was on TV, so I was only able to watch the latter half. It's a great movie, though hella weird. I mean, like fucked up weird. Especially the part where the black guy gets raped by that cop and then Bruce Willis goes all Samurai on them.....

Oh yeah, I also watched Happy Feet last night. It was quite good actually jocolor
Back to top Go down
Kingoji

Kingoji

PostSubject: Re: The Last Movie You Watched Thread   The Last Movie You Watched Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:35 pm

I know it's not a movie, but the most recent thing I watched that was new to me was Family Guy season 7.
I found it to be an overall disappointment to be honest. It's falling into the same rut as The Simpsons, where nothing is new. They seem to retread a lot of old jokes under the pretense of a surprise "Hey, remember this?" to the audience. They also spend a lot more time talking in a non-direct "We know this is a TV show, but wont say it" manner. And everything else seems to only be there for a shock value. When Family Guy first started, it was shocking because it said what everybody was thinking but didn't think the media would dare to say themselves. These days it's about how often they can swear, say the word "abortion" in a single scene, or vomit, kill or bleed their way through a series.
I'm not saying it's not funny anymore, I'm just saying it's not what it used to be.

These days, I'm far more amused by Harvey Birdman; Attorney At Law anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://kingoji.deviantart.com/
gvamp

PostSubject: Re: The Last Movie You Watched Thread   The Last Movie You Watched Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:11 pm

I watched Spiderman 3 on Blu-Ray the other night ever since playing Web of Shadows (which you should look into Kingoji it has a lot of comic references even has a trivia mini game) I decided to pop it in while it's not as bad as people make it out to be it's still a bloated mess that should have been divided up into two movies ie save Venom for SM4 and just introduced him in SM3. I'm actually hoping SM4 isn't as bad as three but with latest rumors stating that Morbius might be the new villian my hopes of Lizard making his big screen debut have been dashed. I really hope Lizard is the villian in SM4.
Back to top Go down
Kingoji

Kingoji

PostSubject: Re: The Last Movie You Watched Thread   The Last Movie You Watched Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:29 pm

Thanks, gvamp, but I actually got Web Of Shadows for Christmas. I haven't really had much time to sit and give it my complete attention yet is all, I'm still doing the training levels with Luke Cage. Although I must say I was pretty impressed with the opening scene. I've rarely seen the Moonlight Sonata used to compliment visuals in such an impressive way.
Back to top Go down
http://kingoji.deviantart.com/
gvamp

PostSubject: Re: The Last Movie You Watched Thread   The Last Movie You Watched Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:59 pm

The game gets really good near the middle and the end. Also besure to watch the credits to see some of the concept art. It's worth it. The game is worth at least two play throughs one as Red Suit and one as black suit.
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven2323

Unforgiven2323

PostSubject: Re: The Last Movie You Watched Thread   The Last Movie You Watched Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:54 pm

I beat that game before. The only complaint I had was Spidey's whiny-as-fuck voice. I wanted to wring his neck every time he screamed for Mary Jane.
Back to top Go down
DarthWraithos

DarthWraithos

PostSubject: Re: The Last Movie You Watched Thread   The Last Movie You Watched Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:01 pm

The last movie I watched was The Fellowship of the Ring, I think. I can't wait for The Hobbit! Especially with Del Toro and PJ both working on it!

Smaug to be the ultimate dragon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Movie You Watched Thread   The Last Movie You Watched Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Movie You Watched Thread
Page 1 of 1