Our Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Forum

What was that thread with the long ass name? Yeah, were from there.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Anime Thread

Go down 
+2
Kingoji
The ROFLER
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The ROFLER

The ROFLER

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:41 pm

Talk about yer favorite anime shows/characters/etc here Very Happy

My all time favorite animes are:

Air

The Anime Thread 63354611jy2

Awesome Anime series. If your heart can sustain a well written sad story, then Air is highly recommended for you Very Happy

Here's the link to the first episode (its also in english Smile):

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1499769m5QRzNjp?searchId=2675688639341588480&rank=11

I'm absoultely in love with Haruko!!! Very Happy

Its a guilty feeling though Sad

The Anime Thread 386

The Anime Thread Kadr02

Onegai Teacher

The Anime Thread AnimeShadecom_-_Onegai_Teacher

It would be a perfect anime if the first episode wasn't so bad.

Elfen Lied

The Anime Thread Elfenlied-2

I love Lucy's voice. Her character development was so well done. The story is great too. The only thing that keeps this anime from being perfect is that there's just too much damn nudity. Now, I didn't mind the gore, but the nudity was defiantly something they should have removed.

So enough of that for now.

Lets hear what you have to say about anime Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kingoji

Kingoji

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:33 pm

Last edited by Kingoji on Sat May 10, 2008 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kingoji.deviantart.com/
The ROFLER

The ROFLER

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:53 pm

Kingoji wrote:
But there are just so many...

Is the shit;
Akira

Makes you think about who you are;
Evangelion

Daft mecha brilliance;
Nadesico

Insane;
Excel Saga

All around win;
Full Metal Panic

Ken Akamatsu is a God;
Negima!?

The original series is even better than this;
Guyver

The manga is much better, but still darn entertaining;
Love HIna

Just awesome;
Trigun

My youth;
Star Fleet

Sums up the film pretty nicely;
Street Fighter II

There's bound to be more, but I'm tired.

Cool. I've seen excel saga. lover hina is awesome...

I can't believe i forgot to add that to my fav anime list.

I like the fight scenes in SF-2. They are simply gorgeous eye candy to behold. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kingoji

Kingoji

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:57 pm

my brother got the entire series of Elfen for his Christmas and he's pretty raving on it right now.
I'm gonna borrow it when he's watched the whole thing.
I'm anxiously awaiting the new Eva movies, but I could do with finding something new.
Ideally, they should make a new FMP! series, because they're damn near perfect every time.
Back to top Go down
The ROFLER

The ROFLER

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:02 pm

Kingoji wrote:
my brother got the entire series of Elfen for his Christmas and he's pretty raving on it right now.
I'm gonna borrow it when he's watched the whole thing.
I'm anxiously awaiting the new Eva movies, but I could do with finding something new.
Ideally, they should make a new FMP! series, because they're damn near perfect every time.

Elfen lied is great. Though I advise you to skip the nude scenes. They are such a drag.

FMP? I'll check that out sometime.

BTW King, you know that avy you have at the Atari forums?

What anime is that?
Back to top Go down
Kingoji

Kingoji

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:06 pm

The same anime as the one I have here; FMP!
Back to top Go down
The ROFLER

The ROFLER

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:07 pm

Kingoji wrote:
The same anime as the one I have here; FMP!

Cool. Very Happy

What does it stand for?

Oh. Full metal panic. I've seen some episodes on adult swim. I never really got around to see the two guys you have featured as your avy.
Back to top Go down
Kingoji

Kingoji

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:12 pm

Full Metal Panic! There's a link above, but that's just for the first of three series.

I doubt that Elfen's nudity will bother me, I'm somewhat desensitized to that now. When I got into anime, almost everything released in the west had gratuitous sex and nudity.
Urotsukidoji, Crying Freeman, Wicked City, Mad Bull 34... No end.
Back to top Go down
The ROFLER

The ROFLER

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:15 pm

Kingoji wrote:
Full Metal Panic! There's a link above, but that's just for the first of three series.

I doubt that Elfen's nudity will bother me, I'm somewhat desensitized to that now. When I got into anime, almost everything released in the west had gratuitous sex and nudity.
Urotsukidoji, Crying Freeman, Wicked City, Mad Bull 34... No end.

Oh. Thats cool. I can find the other FMP episodes on veoh.com. Its a great website. It nearly has nearly every anime show you could have ask for. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kingoji

Kingoji

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:17 pm

I can't really watch anything online, because my computer is having a fit. Even the vids I linked to from youtube above wouldn't play for me, and sometimes just these forums freeze up on me.
Back to top Go down
The ROFLER

The ROFLER

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:39 pm

Kingoji wrote:
I can't really watch anything online, because my computer is having a fit. Even the vids I linked to from youtube above wouldn't play for me, and sometimes just these forums freeze up on me.

That blows. I hope yer CPU comes out brand new from the fit.

Last edited by Arby_212 on Fri May 09, 2008 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Obsidius
Admin
Obsidius

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:48 pm

Death Note
The Anime Thread DeathNote_Anime1
A great Anime!

DNAngel
The Anime Thread Dnangel
This is a pretty good Anime.

I'm to lazy to find a good Bleach image, but a great Anime.
Back to top Go down
Kingoji

Kingoji

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:07 am

I edited my first post with a few more shows and fixed it so the links should work now.
Back to top Go down
The ROFLER

The ROFLER

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 5:41 pm

Kingoji wrote:
I edited my first post with a few more shows and fixed it so the links should work now.

Have you ever seen "lost universe" king?
Back to top Go down
Kingoji

Kingoji

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 5:55 pm

No, I haven't. Name rings a bell, though.

Is it recent?
Back to top Go down
The ROFLER

The ROFLER

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 5:58 pm

Kingoji wrote:
No, I haven't. Name rings a bell, though.

Is it recent?

Its old.

Its pretty entertaining though....
Back to top Go down
Kingoji

Kingoji

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:00 pm

I'll look into it. Just not right now. It's one AM and I'm already a little drunk.
Back to top Go down
The ROFLER

The ROFLER

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:02 pm

Kingoji wrote:
I'll look into it. Just not right now. It's one AM and I'm already a little drunk.

You drink king?
Back to top Go down
Kingoji

Kingoji

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:08 pm

Not frequently. It's my best friend's birthday.
Back to top Go down
The ROFLER

The ROFLER

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:12 pm

Kingoji wrote:
Not frequently. It's my best friend's birthday.

Oh! Well why didn't you make a thread about it?

Happy birthday to your bestest best buddy in the world king!!! Very Happy

Party like hell buddy!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Kingoji

Kingoji

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:19 pm

I'm sure he'll appreciate the sentiment, when he regains consciousness, gets over the loss of his eyebrows and bleaching of his hair, washes the word "penus" off of his forehead and mops up the vomit.

Seriously guys, drinking is not big, and it's not clever. Don't do it.

Especially if I'm around. I have a higher tolerance for alchohol than you.
Back to top Go down
The ROFLER

The ROFLER

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:22 pm

Kingoji wrote:
I'm sure he'll appreciate the sentiment, when he regains consciousness, gets over the loss of his eyebrows and bleaching of his hair, washes the word "penus" off of his forehead and mops up the vomit.

Seriously guys, drinking is not big, and it's not clever. Don't do it.

Especially if I'm around. I have a higher tolerance for alchohol than you.

I don't drink or any of that.

And Laughing

Looks like your bud had quite a good time! Razz
Back to top Go down
Kingoji

Kingoji

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:28 pm

Naw, I just kid.

We had a pretty good time. The sun was shining, the music was pumping, and we were pretty chilled.

We're responsible drinkers, we know our limits. I was just trying to illustrate a warning, because in total seriousness, I do know people whose lives have been ruined from drink. My uncle actually died from drinking.

I'm a hypocrite, yes, but you guy's really don't need it. Before people start drinking, they have ways of enjoying themselves that doesn't involve it, but as soon as they start it becomes essential to a fun time with your friends.
Back to top Go down
The ROFLER

The ROFLER

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:45 pm

Kingoji wrote:
Naw, I just kid.

We had a pretty good time. The sun was shining, the music was pumping, and we were pretty chilled.

We're responsible drinkers, we know our limits. I was just trying to illustrate a warning, because in total seriousness, I do know people whose lives have been ruined from drink. My uncle actually died from drinking.

I'm a hypocrite, yes, but you guy's really don't need it. Before people start drinking, they have ways of enjoying themselves that doesn't involve it, but as soon as they start it becomes essential to a fun time with your friends.

Oh. Alright. So then...have a great day. Funny that your bud's B-day was on mothers day here in the U.S.A
Back to top Go down
Obsidius
Admin
Obsidius

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:46 pm

Kingoji wrote:
Naw, I just kid.

Well, sorry for be nosy, but from Binge drinking or long-term drinking?
Back to top Go down
Kingoji

Kingoji

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:56 pm

Neither and both, really. He choked to death on his own vomit. That could happen to a first-time drinker as easily as a life-long drinker.

Shall we return to the anime?
Back to top Go down
Obsidius
Admin
Obsidius

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:59 pm

Oh... OK.

So, King. Have you seen Death Note?
Back to top Go down
The ROFLER

The ROFLER

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:14 pm

Kingoji wrote:
Neither and both, really. He choked to death on his own vomit. That could happen to a first-time drinker as easily as a life-long drinker.

Sorry, your just to interesting to get-to-know King Razz

I liked the first Yu-gi-oh episodes. Where the dude had to rescue his grandpa. But after he beat that "pretty boy" I lost all respect for the series. Seriously, the anime was good, but the shows that followed after he beat that guy were just plain straight out garbage. Plain piece of shit if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Kingoji

Kingoji

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:16 pm

I have the first three volumes of Deathnote on DVD, and the entire run of the manga. I must say, I prefer the manga.

Yu-Gi-Oh I could never get in to from the beginning. Way too slow a pace for what they were selling.
Back to top Go down
Obsidius
Admin
Obsidius

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:17 pm

Arby_212 wrote:
Kingoji wrote:

I liked the first Yu-gi-oh episodes. Where the dude had to rescue his grandpa. But after he beat that "pretty boy" I lost all respect for the series. Seriously, the anime was good, but the shows that followed after he beat that guy were just plain straight out garbage. Plain piece of shit if you ask me.
The first season was awesome. Then they started getting crappier....and crappier. I can't even handle GX. Mad
Back to top Go down
The ROFLER

The ROFLER

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:33 pm

Yea. Yu-gi-oh fails now.

I liked the girl from yu-gi-oh GX though.

When I saw my bro still watching the crappy show I was gonna make fun of it. I waited for the opening credits to roll and I did what I can to annoy my brother. I did it thougout the entire anime episode. Razz

He was pissed as hell. Laughing But I did comment on the show for having a hottie.

The Anime Thread Asuka

Well King I can't blame you for not liking the show.

The first episodes weren't that great. But as it progressed, it got better.... until the second season started.

Im very interested to see this anime series. It might be my next series to watch Very Happy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosario_%2B_Vampire
Back to top Go down
Naturezilla

Naturezilla

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:13 am

^ORIHIME IS HOTTER!!!!XD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Anime Thread Orihime
Back to top Go down
http://Lightspeed.forumotion.com
Kingoji

Kingoji

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:21 am

Call me conservative, but this is more my type...

The Anime Thread NegimaNodoka38

Nodoka Miyazaki from Negima!
Back to top Go down
The ROFLER

The ROFLER

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:52 pm

^^Thats awesome NZ

^Now thats something called "Super hot!!!!" King Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kingoji

Kingoji

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:30 am

She's a dear.

Maybe I'll post some gifs of her to illustrate the ultra-cute.
Back to top Go down
Dragongk2

Dragongk2

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:05 pm

I see you guys don't list it

Blue Dragon

Maple Story
Back to top Go down
The ROFLER

The ROFLER

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:39 pm

Kingoji wrote:
She's a dear.

Maybe I'll post some gifs of her to illustrate the ultra-cute.

So your into the bad ass and cool girls huh Eddie? Razz
Back to top Go down
The ROFLER

The ROFLER

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:39 pm

Dragongk2 wrote:
I see you guys don't list it

Blue Dragon

Maple Story

I never saw those. But, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DK2!!! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Kingoji

Kingoji

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:46 pm

Arby_212 wrote:
So your into the bad ass and cool girls huh Eddie? Razz

Well, not so much the bad ass. The girl in my avatar is there because it's a funny gif, but there is a girl in that show I prefer...

The Anime Thread Tessa_Testarossa_Wallpaper_1_by_Fan4Lost
Back to top Go down
The ROFLER

The ROFLER

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 2:44 pm

Oh so thats the show where she's from. Is she yer favorite anime character?
Back to top Go down
Kingoji

Kingoji

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 2:51 pm

Favourite character? In the Singular?
No. I really couldn't tell you who that is.
Could be the guy being slapped in my avvy, Sosuke Sagara. Could be Vash the Stampede. Could be one of any of the series I posted.
I just don't know.

Yours?
Back to top Go down
The ROFLER

The ROFLER

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 3:00 pm

Kingoji wrote:
Favourite character? In the Singular?
No. I really couldn't tell you who that is.
Could be the guy being slapped in my avvy, Sosuke Sagara. Could be Vash the Stampede. Could be one of any of the series I posted.
I just don't know.

Yours?

Haruko I guess. She's Hilarious!!!! Laughing

Her voice is also very likable.

So eddie, what got you into anime?
Back to top Go down
Kingoji

Kingoji

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 3:10 pm

Oh, ho-ho... I'd say it was Akira that made me consciously aware of anime and manga as a medium, but looking back there were quite a few things from my childhood that turned out to have Japanese origins.
Like Star Fleet, (In my first post), TransFormers, Thundercats used Japanese animators despite being a western show... even the old Hannah Barbera Godzilla show. Japanese culture seems to be a part of who I am, even if I wanted it to be or not.
BUt after I saw Akira, I saw a few other movies and OVAs like Appleseed, Dominion Tank Police, Crting Freeman, Riding Bean and Urotsukidoji, but the first bona fide series I saw was Guyver.
I had a hard time tracking down that whole series, so that kind of put me off checking out anime series for awhile and I seemed to just concentrate on manga. But then I had a week to myself, and a bit of extra spending money.
And I happened upon a volume of Neon Genesis Evangelion.

And BOOM, baby! that was me, hook, line and sinker.

Haruko... do you mean Vespa Girl from FL CL?
Back to top Go down
The ROFLER

The ROFLER

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 3:25 pm

Kingoji wrote:
Oh, ho-ho... I'd say it was Akira that made me consciously aware of anime and manga as a medium, but looking back there were quite a few things from my childhood that turned out to have Japanese origins.
Like Star Fleet, (In my first post), TransFormers, Thundercats used Japanese animators despite being a western show... even the old Hannah Barbera Godzilla show. Japanese culture seems to be a part of who I am, even if I wanted it to be or not.
BUt after I saw Akira, I saw a few other movies and OVAs like Appleseed, Dominion Tank Police, Crting Freeman, Riding Bean and Urotsukidoji, but the first bona fide series I saw was Guyver.
I had a hard time tracking down that whole series, so that kind of put me off checking out anime series for awhile and I seemed to just concentrate on manga. But then I had a week to myself, and a bit of extra spending money.
And I happened upon a volume of Neon Genesis Evangelion.

And BOOM, baby! that was me, hook, line and sinker.

Haruko... do you mean Vespa Girl from FL CL?

Heh, now thats a story. I never really liked the hanna barra Godzilla cartoon. Godzilla's roar sounded like a guy going "ROOOOAAAAAR!!!" over the mircophone . Suspect

And nope.

She's the girl in my avy. She's from Air. You have to check out the first episode. Very Happy

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1499769m5QRzNjp?searchId=2675688639341588480&rank=12

Its an awesome series! BTW, if you are gonna watch the first episode, don't skip the intro. Its a very relaxing moment. believe me. Wink you'll be glad you didn't skip it.

I showed the series to blue cup. He likes it. That or he may be lying... hmmm... scratch

Air was what really got me into anime. Betterman was cool but I didn't go and look for more anime after that. One of my buddies came over to my house with the entire Air series on DVD. I had nothing better to do so I watched it with him and I have to say, that was one of the best things I ever experienced in my life. drunken
Back to top Go down
Kingoji

Kingoji

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 3:53 pm

Lucy Christian is the english voice of Haruko? Dude, that girl is in everything!
This looks cool from what I see here. I might see if I can pick up the rest.

...I'm not a big fan of internet viewings. Especially on my shitty computer.

EDIT: Cool, Tiffany Grant is in it as well. She worked on Eva. Click my sig to find out who she played.
Back to top Go down
The ROFLER

The ROFLER

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:16 pm

Kingoji wrote:
Lucy Christian is the english voice of Haruko? Dude, that girl is in everything!
This looks cool from what I see here. I might see if I can pick up the rest.

...I'm not a big fan of internet viewings. Especially on my shitty computer.

EDIT: Cool, Tiffany Grant is in it as well. She worked on Eva. Click my sig to find out who she played.

Yea, but her voice acting for haruko was just amazing Very Happy

And sure! Consider it done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kingoji

Kingoji

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:21 pm

Arby_212 wrote:

Yea, but her voice acting for haruko was just amazing Very Happy

And sure! Consider it done Very Happy

I'm not knocking it. I'm a big fan of LC. She plays a part in almost half of what I listed up top, including Kaname Chidori, the girl in my Avatar.
Back to top Go down
The ROFLER

The ROFLER

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:23 pm

Damn, thats deep. Incredible...

The scene was well made. Though it seems crazy...

If tim was a mod here, he would have removed it.

BTW, I've seen her before.

I have to say, it amazing. Im gonna watch that anime sometime Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The ROFLER

The ROFLER

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:24 pm

Oh. Cool. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kingoji

Kingoji

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:27 pm

Yes, the term "rape" is not to be taken as the sexual version. It's a description of being very personally and intimately abused and scarred.

That was actually from a director's cut from an episode towards the end of the series. If you do try it out, start at the beginning and stick with it.
Things are more horrifying that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Anime Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next