Our Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Forum

What was that thread with the long ass name? Yeah, were from there.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

Go down 
+6
goji3754
hardrockzilla
Kingoji
The ROFLER
Blue
Unforgiven2323
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Unforgiven2323

Unforgiven2323

What's the worst movie you've ever seen? Empty
PostSubject: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?   What's the worst movie you've ever seen? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:46 pm

Me and my uncle always pick up bad horror movies freom Blockbuster, to see how bad things can get. Well, I can honestly say this last one was the worst thing I've ever seen on my TV screen.

It was called Evil Breed: The Legend of Samhain

Has anyone seen that? It has Jenna Jameson in it. She is the only person on the cover of the case, yet she is only on screen for 10 minutes at most.

That really confused me. Well, the whole thing confused me. Not because it was complicated, but because it was just so freakin' terrible. The only reason to ever set eyes on this movie is if you are desperate for boobs or like insane gore. The one man-thing tore Jenna Jameson apart, ripped out her innards one by one. It was gruesome. Not that I'm bothered by it at all, but still, it sucked.

Another death scene is where this guyt is in the bathroom, and a monster comes in and -I kid you not- shoves his hand up the guys ass and starts pulling out his intestines like a rope. I laughed so hard at some points in this movie, because it tries to be scary, but seems like they put no effort into it. The only time I was happy was when the annoying gay-voiced guy got decapitated. If you ever have the misfortune of picking up this movie, you will know who I am talking about.

So, yeah. Worst movie I've ever been able to sit through. Resident evil Apocalypse was actually good compared to this (I watched that next)

What was your worst experience watching a movie?
Back to top Go down
Blue

Blue

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?   What's the worst movie you've ever seen? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:11 pm

The Matrix and Lord of the Rings trilogys come to mind, but really they just bored the snot out of me.

But man, that movie sounds awesome from what you described. It has all the necessary requirements to be a truly awesome B-movie. I'll be sure to give it a rent. Smile

I've grown a love of watching bad movies ever since I got addicted to Mystery Science Theater back in 2002 before it went off the air.
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven2323

Unforgiven2323

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?   What's the worst movie you've ever seen? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:48 pm

Blue Cup wrote:
The Matrix and Lord of the Rings trilogys come to mind, but really they just bored the snot out of me.

But man, that movie sounds awesome from what you described. It has all the necessary requirements to be a truly awesome B-movie. I'll be sure to give it a rent. Smile

I've grown a love of watching bad movies ever since I got addicted to Mystery Science Theater back in 2002 before it went off the air.
Us too. He has a few volumes of the show Very Happy

Rent it if you dare. Its very stupid, though.
Back to top Go down
The ROFLER

The ROFLER

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?   What's the worst movie you've ever seen? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:29 am

The worst movie I've seen is Jake's comedy show: The movie Razz

I can't recall this bad movie's title. It had something to do with some punk teenagers out in the corn fields getting killed one by one in a boring fashion by some dude with an axe. Jeepers creepers and its sequel counter-part were also bad movies.
Back to top Go down
Kingoji

Kingoji

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?   What's the worst movie you've ever seen? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:45 pm

There was this movie with Marc Dracascos. DNA I think it was called. Absolutely appalling.
Then there's Showgirls, of course.
Back to top Go down
http://kingoji.deviantart.com/
hardrockzilla

hardrockzilla

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?   What's the worst movie you've ever seen? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:26 am

10,000 BC was just horrible
Back to top Go down
goji3754

goji3754

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?   What's the worst movie you've ever seen? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:46 am

hardrockzilla wrote:
10,000 BC was just horrible

I agree with you there. I don't see how it was so popular. If people rave about that movie, I have no intention of seeing 300.

Super Mario Bros (a Live-Action film from '93) was just plain horrible, and I also regret watching the 90's Komodo. Then there were the last two Batman films. Jim Carry ruined the Riddler (he turns all his characters into 100% himself, when they aren't supposed to be anything like him. He has no respect for the characters he portays at all).
Back to top Go down
hardrockzilla

hardrockzilla

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?   What's the worst movie you've ever seen? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:17 pm

but 300 was a good movie,and it was a semi-true story
Back to top Go down
The ROFLER

The ROFLER

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?   What's the worst movie you've ever seen? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:27 am

hardrockzilla wrote:
but 300 was a good movie,and it was a semi-true story

I heard that about 90% of it was accurate. The 10% misleading part was based on the way the spartans fought. It was ridiculous. Anyways, for me, it was a decent movie. Would have been better if it had atleast average character development.
Back to top Go down
Obsidius
Admin
Obsidius

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?   What's the worst movie you've ever seen? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:18 am

Victor's Day Out was extremely bad. Razz

It was probably Python that movie was very bad.
Back to top Go down
Firebomb525

Firebomb525

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?   What's the worst movie you've ever seen? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:57 pm

Epic Movie. Just...ugh.
Back to top Go down
hardrockzilla

hardrockzilla

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?   What's the worst movie you've ever seen? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:29 pm

the love guru is the worst movie...EVER!!!!!

you can name a bad movie and love guru is worse tenfold!
Back to top Go down
D-Man

D-Man

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?   What's the worst movie you've ever seen? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:54 pm

Firebomb525 wrote:
Epic Movie. Just...ugh.

dont forget about Date Movie.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?   What's the worst movie you've ever seen? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:00 pm

Super Mario Bros.
Damn Video Game Movie Adaptions to Hell.
Back to top Go down
D-Man

D-Man

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?   What's the worst movie you've ever seen? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:08 pm

max payne was actually good for a game-to-movie
Back to top Go down
Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?   What's the worst movie you've ever seen? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:10 pm

I'll have to see that one then.

Did it stay true to the series?
Back to top Go down
D-Man

D-Man

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?   What's the worst movie you've ever seen? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:21 pm

in most ways. but thats my opinion
Back to top Go down
Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?   What's the worst movie you've ever seen? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:38 pm

How was Hitman and Far Cry?
Back to top Go down
D-Man

D-Man

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?   What's the worst movie you've ever seen? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:39 pm

never seen them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?   What's the worst movie you've ever seen? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the worst movie you've ever seen?
Page 1 of 1