Our Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Forum

What was that thread with the long ass name? Yeah, were from there.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RPG Submission Thread

Go down 
+5
Unforgiven2323
Blue
Naturezilla
biolante clone
Zilla2007
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Zilla2007
Admin
Zilla2007

RPG Submission Thread Empty
PostSubject: RPG Submission Thread   RPG Submission Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 2:13 pm

Make sure people will play teh RPG before you make a thread for it.
Back to top Go down
http://random.twilight-mania.com
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: RPG Submission Thread   RPG Submission Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:04 pm

Mortal kombat vs dc
Back to top Go down
Naturezilla

Naturezilla

PostSubject: Re: RPG Submission Thread   RPG Submission Thread Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:59 am

Well if I were to make a RPG it would involve Kaiju, Anime Characters, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Superheroes, Timetravel and Modern times.
Back to top Go down
http://Lightspeed.forumotion.com
Blue

Blue

PostSubject: Re: RPG Submission Thread   RPG Submission Thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:47 pm

Naturezilla wrote:
Well if I were to make a RPG it would involve Kaiju, Anime Characters, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Superheroes, Timetravel and Modern times.

Oh I'd most certainly play in this given it has a decent story, space travel and Furrys are allowed.
Back to top Go down
Naturezilla

Naturezilla

PostSubject: Re: RPG Submission Thread   RPG Submission Thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:02 am

Blue Cup wrote:
Naturezilla wrote:

Oh I'd most certainly play in this given it has a decent story, space travel and Furrys are allowed.

Yeah, I would allow Furries and Such like Gears o war and others.Im right now thinking of the storyline. cherry
Back to top Go down
Zilla2007
Admin
Zilla2007

PostSubject: Re: RPG Submission Thread   RPG Submission Thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:26 pm

Getter' done!
Back to top Go down
http://random.twilight-mania.com
Naturezilla

Naturezilla

PostSubject: Re: RPG Submission Thread   RPG Submission Thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:03 pm

Of coaurse I'm almost done the RPG opening.
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven2323

Unforgiven2323

PostSubject: Re: RPG Submission Thread   RPG Submission Thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:17 pm

I was going to make a Gears of War RPG, but I guess I will just play in yours Smile
Back to top Go down
goji3754

goji3754

PostSubject: Re: RPG Submission Thread   RPG Submission Thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:55 am

How about an Anime RPG? Basically, be your favorite character from any anime (includes games like Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Castlevania, etc.) or create your own character for bouncing off the walls and slinging inventive peices of remoresless metal at ridicualously fast speeds!
Back to top Go down
The ROFLER

The ROFLER

PostSubject: Re: RPG Submission Thread   RPG Submission Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:14 pm

goji3754 wrote:
How about an Anime RPG? Basically, be your favorite character from any anime (includes games like Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Castlevania, etc.) or create your own character for bouncing off the walls and slinging inventive peices of remoresless metal at ridicualously fast speeds!

Dude, we have no admin because someone LOCKED himself out of his OWN forum. Isn't that right, Pyro raptor? Razz
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven2323

Unforgiven2323

PostSubject: Re: RPG Submission Thread   RPG Submission Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:17 pm

OMGWTF_212 wrote:
goji3754 wrote:

Dude, we have no admin because someone LOCKED himself out of his OWN forum. Isn't that right, Pyro raptor? Razz
WTF? Whats up with your sig?
Back to top Go down
Kingoji

Kingoji

PostSubject: Re: RPG Submission Thread   RPG Submission Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:43 pm

It's Kirsten Dunst wearing the pants, like Mary Jane should.
Back to top Go down
http://kingoji.deviantart.com/
Unforgiven2323

Unforgiven2323

PostSubject: Re: RPG Submission Thread   RPG Submission Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:48 pm

Kingoji wrote:
It's Kirsten Dunst wearing the pants, like Mary Jane should.
Kirsten Dunst is weird lookin'. And her role in the new Spider-man was all bitchy and stuff.
Back to top Go down
DarthWraithos

DarthWraithos

PostSubject: Re: RPG Submission Thread   RPG Submission Thread Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:46 pm

We don't need a moderator to start a new RPG thread. It's just as easy as starting any other thread. (Wow, my reply came two months late... at minimum..)

Anyway, how about a Middle-Earth RPG? Any Lord of the Rings nerds here besides me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG Submission Thread   RPG Submission Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG Submission Thread
Page 1 of 1