Our Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Forum

What was that thread with the long ass name? Yeah, were from there.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Animal Crossing City Folk Topic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blue

Blue

Official Animal Crossing City Folk Topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Animal Crossing City Folk Topic   Official Animal Crossing City Folk Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:59 pm

Any updates?
Back to top Go down
gvamp

PostSubject: Re: Official Animal Crossing City Folk Topic   Official Animal Crossing City Folk Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:12 pm

I got my official Nintendo PSU in and bam it suddenly works again. Gee I wonder why damn Intec.

Well since the shops where closed I just did a little fishing nothing new, I did catch the sea butterfly and the pond smelt the other day.

Oh and I planted an Orchid of Pears, so if all those sprout up I should have about 20+ pear trees.

So if I have 20 trees and they bear three pears each then that's 30,000 bells a pop right there.

Oh someone finally posted a fishing guide at GameFAQs which everyone should get it appears to be taken from the official guide book as it has all the fish in it, when they can be caught and prices.
Back to top Go down
Blue

Blue

PostSubject: Re: Official Animal Crossing City Folk Topic   Official Animal Crossing City Folk Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:59 pm

Glad to hear that you're back in action. :)

Tomorrow will be the last day we see grass, because on the 11th snow will cover the ground. It'll snow all day tomorrow, so you should take the opportunity to catch a Stringfish(Thanks to the guide you mentioned) and a Coelacanth tomorrow evening.
Back to top Go down
gvamp

PostSubject: Re: Official Animal Crossing City Folk Topic   Official Animal Crossing City Folk Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:43 pm

Yeah I was trying earlier today to catch a Colecanth but to no avail I thought I found it because the shadow looked larger than normal but it was a fracking Sea Bass.

Tonight I'm going to play after class and try to catch both those fish.
Back to top Go down
gvamp

PostSubject: Re: Official Animal Crossing City Folk Topic   Official Animal Crossing City Folk Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:34 pm

Woot I caught a string fish today, still need to catch the colecanth I didn't get a chance to the other day. Hopefully it starts raining/snowing soon.

Also look by snowballs in your town and you can catch Dung Beetles, I've had the oppurtunity to catch some today but didn't because I was fishing in the Fishing Tournament (which I won).
Back to top Go down
Blue

Blue

PostSubject: Re: Official Animal Crossing City Folk Topic   Official Animal Crossing City Folk Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:08 pm

I have still yet to catch a Stringfish, and Rasher went and sold me a Dung Beetle(Which I bought and donated).
Back to top Go down
gvamp

PostSubject: Re: Official Animal Crossing City Folk Topic   Official Animal Crossing City Folk Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:50 pm

Well if you want to catch lobsters 9:30-10pm seems to be a prime time because I just caught four lobsters pretty much back to back.

I had a successful day in AC today caught two new fish, won the fishing tourny and made about 60k in bells from fruit and fish.
Back to top Go down
gvamp

PostSubject: Re: Official Animal Crossing City Folk Topic   Official Animal Crossing City Folk Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:29 pm

http://kotaku.com/5172152/mainstream-media-animal-crossing-mayor-could-be-a-sexual-predator

Apparently Mayor Toritmor is a pedo. I can see it now Pedotortise fad coming on the net soon.
Back to top Go down
Blue

Blue

PostSubject: Re: Official Animal Crossing City Folk Topic   Official Animal Crossing City Folk Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:39 pm

Wow,

Quote :
"I cannot come up with any legitimate reason that an adult would be playing that particular game,"

Uh, because it's a game and games are fun? A better question to be asking is why some men play Hannah Montana and the High School Musical games.
Back to top Go down
gvamp

PostSubject: Re: Official Animal Crossing City Folk Topic   Official Animal Crossing City Folk Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:45 pm

Exactly not to mention that AC is very relaxing, I enjoy nothing more than sitting around and fishing in the game and it's very relaxing.

As the article pointed out it's just news media using misinformation to scare parents into watching there show. Someone probably wants a pay raise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Animal Crossing City Folk Topic   Official Animal Crossing City Folk Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Animal Crossing City Folk Topic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2