Our Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Forum

What was that thread with the long ass name? Yeah, were from there.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old enjoyable things

Go down 
+6
MadDoKta
DarthWraithos
Angry Godzilla Game Nerd
Thetch
Blue
The ROFLER
10 posters
AuthorMessage
The ROFLER

The ROFLER

Old enjoyable things Empty
PostSubject: Old enjoyable things   Old enjoyable things Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:01 pm

I recently went through some old stuff. Some of them were my old toys. My heart really warmed up when I saw the things that made my life enjoyable back then when I was small. I also felt a little guilty seeing them for I knew I left them behind when I grew older. So what are your thoughts? Did ya guys dig through something and found something that was once heavily valued back then in your heart? Discuss, n00bs. Razz
Back to top Go down
Blue

Blue

PostSubject: Re: Old enjoyable things   Old enjoyable things Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:24 pm

Everything that I enjoyed as a kid is still proudly on display in my room.

Power Ranger figures/sheets, Godzilla figures - You name it. I refuse to let my childhood slip away.
Back to top Go down
Thetch

Thetch

PostSubject: Re: Old enjoyable things   Old enjoyable things Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:13 am

I still can't believe I sold my HUMONGOUS Hot Wheels collection. I loved that thing.

Adding to that, all my childhood things are gone because my uncle thought they were ridiculous for a child my age and then they mysteriously 'disappeared' one by one.
Back to top Go down
Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

PostSubject: Re: Old enjoyable things   Old enjoyable things Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:44 am

My life is much like Blue's...

But replace Power Rangers and Godzilla...with Mcdonalds Toys and Burger King toys...and Wendy's Toys and Long John Silver toys...
and Toys you could pick up in a store for like $2:00 and a Leader Class Galvatron from Transformers Cybertron.

I do have a Giant Monster toy but I'm not sure it's Godzilla...

Old enjoyable things Dscn1231do9
Back to top Go down
DarthWraithos

DarthWraithos

PostSubject: Re: Old enjoyable things   Old enjoyable things Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:23 pm

I have a TON of Godzilla figures on my shelf. O_O
Back to top Go down
MadDoKta

MadDoKta

PostSubject: Re: Old enjoyable things   Old enjoyable things Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:45 am

Most of my toys I've either thrown away or given to my younger cousins and stuff. Though I still have a couple Godzilla toys in my room and a few of them Star Wars minis jocolor
Back to top Go down
hardrockzilla

hardrockzilla

PostSubject: Re: Old enjoyable things   Old enjoyable things Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:15 pm

Angry Godzilla Game Nerd wrote:
My life is much like Blue's...

But replace Power Rangers and Godzilla...with Mcdonalds Toys and Burger King toys...and Wendy's Toys and Long John Silver toys...
and Toys you could pick up in a store for like $2:00 and a Leader Class Galvatron from Transformers Cybertron.

I do have a Giant Monster toy but I'm not sure it's Godzilla...

~picture~

i used to have that exact same figure,you could put stuff in it's mouth and you could never get it back.

Last edited by hardrockzilla on Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

PostSubject: Re: Old enjoyable things   Old enjoyable things Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:25 pm

I oughta see if mine can do that...
Back to top Go down
Kingoji

Kingoji

PostSubject: Re: Old enjoyable things   Old enjoyable things Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:42 am

Probably too obvious to mention, but I have a fuckload of Transformers. But they're mostly all sealed away until I can downsize my collection of peripheral junk and get a decent cabinet to display them within.
I also have a fairly decent collection of Godzilla figures and models and stuff.
And loads of figures which are pretty random. Like, one thing from Street Fighter, one thing from several animes and/or games... one of each Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. They're pretty sweet actually.
But then I have a collossal comic book library, and that also don't help for space.

Never think getting a job will be a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
http://kingoji.deviantart.com/
MarineBio92

MarineBio92

PostSubject: Re: Old enjoyable things   Old enjoyable things Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:15 pm

@Angry Godzilla Game Nerd: I have one of those. I was told that it was godzilla. But I still have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

PostSubject: Re: Old enjoyable things   Old enjoyable things Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:05 am

Bio92 wrote:
@Angry Godzilla Game Nerd: I have one of those. I was told that it was godzilla. But I still have no idea.

I got mine from an antique store and the price tag said "Dinosaur".
I knew was defintly not a Dinosaur and thought perhaps it's Godzilla...

The lack of spines still confuses me...

I notice this same toy was used in Twisted Kaiju Theater.

http://www.neomonsterisland.com/tktarkv/vol1/002/075/awards.htm

Worst Knock-Off it is then.
Back to top Go down
D-Man

D-Man

PostSubject: Re: Old enjoyable things   Old enjoyable things Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:13 pm

^that was funny Laughing
Back to top Go down
Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

Angry Godzilla Game Nerd

PostSubject: Re: Old enjoyable things   Old enjoyable things Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:15 pm

Everything is funny on TKT. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blue

Blue

PostSubject: Re: Old enjoyable things   Old enjoyable things Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:33 pm

I had two of those. One six inch and one that size.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old enjoyable things   Old enjoyable things Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old enjoyable things
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Forum :: Our City:D :: Personal Life-
Jump to: