Our Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Forum

What was that thread with the long ass name? Yeah, were from there.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MY ULTIMATE PLAN TO GET INTO ATARI

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
G10K

MY ULTIMATE PLAN TO GET INTO ATARI Empty
PostSubject: MY ULTIMATE PLAN TO GET INTO ATARI   MY ULTIMATE PLAN TO GET INTO ATARI Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:41 pm

Ok I hope this works or im even more royally screwed.

Someone make a new account on atari, username G10K, with the email brandonbn319@aol.com. PM me the pass on these forums. I WILL find a way in Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dragongk2

Dragongk2

PostSubject: Re: MY ULTIMATE PLAN TO GET INTO ATARI   MY ULTIMATE PLAN TO GET INTO ATARI Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:08 pm

Er.... You mean that you wants someone to create new account for you? :/
Back to top Go down
G10K

PostSubject: Re: MY ULTIMATE PLAN TO GET INTO ATARI   MY ULTIMATE PLAN TO GET INTO ATARI Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:39 pm

im unable because of my banned status. but if i register my account on this computer, it'll automatically log off Godzilla 10K for me to log on.. (or i'll log him off manually, either way im in.) I hope it's that simple... I don't wanna ask timmy to unban me!
Back to top Go down
Dragongk2

Dragongk2

PostSubject: Re: MY ULTIMATE PLAN TO GET INTO ATARI   MY ULTIMATE PLAN TO GET INTO ATARI Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:29 pm

Um... I rather not to take risk. Neutral
Sorry buddy.
Back to top Go down
G10K

PostSubject: Re: MY ULTIMATE PLAN TO GET INTO ATARI   MY ULTIMATE PLAN TO GET INTO ATARI Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:53 pm

That's fine Smile
Back to top Go down
gvamp

PostSubject: Re: MY ULTIMATE PLAN TO GET INTO ATARI   MY ULTIMATE PLAN TO GET INTO ATARI Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:38 am

http://www.stayinvisible.com/web_proxy_list.html

There that should help you get into Atari again without having to have someone create a new account for you. Oh you might want to create something a little less conspicuous than G10K as a new user name. Wink Or better yet just e-mail Tim, I'm sure if he let biollante clone of all people back in he'd let you in again.

Also why would you want to go back there? From what I've been told the place is still rather crappy.

As a final note I don't advocate using proxies. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
G10K

PostSubject: Re: MY ULTIMATE PLAN TO GET INTO ATARI   MY ULTIMATE PLAN TO GET INTO ATARI Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:32 pm

CAN'T GET PAST IMAGE VERIFICATION.

I'm just bored.
Back to top Go down
G10K

PostSubject: Re: MY ULTIMATE PLAN TO GET INTO ATARI   MY ULTIMATE PLAN TO GET INTO ATARI Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:46 pm

to hell with the proxy i only got one post out of it im e-mailing tim..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY ULTIMATE PLAN TO GET INTO ATARI   MY ULTIMATE PLAN TO GET INTO ATARI Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY ULTIMATE PLAN TO GET INTO ATARI
Page 1 of 1