Our Forum

What was that thread with the long ass name? Yeah, were from there.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Depressed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gvamp

Depressed Empty
PostSubject: Depressed   Depressed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:54 am

Well since I'm currently in a state of insomnia I figured I post what's been going on in my world.

About two weeks ago (will be two weeks Wednesday) I bought myself a new TV with extra money I had. I paid off all my bills and still have $1500 left after paying off bills and buying a few toys and by toys I mean video games which I'll post in the latest purchases thread after this topic is posted. Well my parents freaked out about it and threated to kick me out of I don't take it back. I know this is going to sound harsh and cold but if I do indeed get kicked out of the house then I'm going to severe all ties and communication with my parents and they'll be dead to me. As far as I'm concerned or anyone else is concerend I have no parents.

Long story short I'm not taking the TV back and I haven't spoken to my parents unless necessary. I've been spending a lot of time at my friends house and I just feel like my life is one big shit hole right now. I can't seem to catch a break no matter how damn hard I try. I was hoping this year would be better than last but so far nope not happening.

I'm also depressed because incredibly lonely I haven't had anyone special in my life in 3 1/2-4 years I tried bring that person back into my life but she has a boyfriend and is incredibly happy with him now and yet when I talk to her I get this vibe that there's still something there.

So yeah my life is just as shitty as was back in September. I'm really hoping something good comes along my way soon because I don't know how much more of this crapfest that is my life I can take.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kingoji

Kingoji

Depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressed   Depressed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:37 am

Dunno what to tell you man. Things are pretty fucking shit here as well, so supportiveness is a little beyond me at the moment.

I just hope things get better for the both of us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kingoji.deviantart.com/
gvamp

Depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressed   Depressed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:19 pm

After visiting with my sister tonight she now hates me, saying I'm selfish and stuff so I don't know that and I got some bad news in regards to my best friend about his enstranged wife who I thought wanted to come home finally after being gone for six months. See my sister is married to her cousin's cousin.

Blah again nothing I do can I catch a break.

I'm also sorry to hear about your problmes kingoji.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gvamp

Depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressed   Depressed Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:53 pm

Well just wanted to let everyone know that I got things sqaured away with my parents. I'll hopefully be posting pictures soon of my new setup.

Also yesterday I had the first day of my 7 week course at school and I have this girl in my class that has a lot in common with me so next week I'm going to talk to her about video games to break the ice.

In other good news I found out that I'll be graduating from college this Decemeber with an associates in management. I plan on taking a few years off to pay off some of my student loan debt and try to get a business off the ground with my best friend (I'm thinking restaurant) and then I plan on going back for my bachelors or possibly masters degree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kingoji

Kingoji

Depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressed   Depressed Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:32 pm

Good for you, man!
It's nice to see that some things do pick themselves up now and then...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kingoji.deviantart.com/
gvamp

Depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressed   Depressed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:20 am

I found out about graduating first then after that the good luck started to follow hopefully it stays that way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gvamp

Depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressed   Depressed Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:06 am

Jebus just when I thought my string of bad luck was about to end tonight happens.

Oh don't get me wrong the night started off amazing. I met a really awesome new girl at the bar and we hit it off really, really well she even invited me to dance so I did and it was fun as I don't usually dance and a little later I got to motorboat her. If you don't know what that is well lets just say it's really really fun thing to do (you put your face between her breasts and yeah you can figure out the rest). Well later on in the night she starts talking to my best friend the one that had the wife issues well she starts givng her attention to him and I get upset as he said he'd never do that to a friend even drunk well.

Yeah I get super pissed off at him and he said he'd back down. Then later on I see him making out with her out at the bar I got up to him and say "Fuck you, you aren't my friend any more I'm gone!" well I go over talk to my brother in laws ex brother in law well soon to be ex (long story it's complicated) and then my friend Amanda and Megan say you are coming with us out on the dance floor. The girl comes up to me while where dancing and says sorry to me and I fuck it up by telling her it's okay I'm interested in someone else that I have been for five years and that I'm really confused. I go back make things up with my friend who by this point is really fucking drunk and says he's sorry over and over again.

We get ready to leave and he's all passing out so he says just go get a room so I got a room and our friend Megan decided to stay with him as I really couldn't be there right now just because seeing him in that state and then earlier tonight.

So needless to say I need to make to phone calls now one to my buddy and another to that girl I really like her and want to see what happens with it. So I'm going to call her and apologize and tell her I'm really sorry for what happend last night. And call my friend and tell him sorry for being an ass.

Just when I thought things where looking up too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressed   Depressed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Depressed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Forum :: Our City:D :: Personal Life-
Jump to: