Our Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Forum

What was that thread with the long ass name? Yeah, were from there.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost Tapes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gvamp

Lost Tapes Empty
PostSubject: Lost Tapes   Lost Tapes Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:08 am

This is a new show on Animal Planet basically it's ficitatious and takes a Cloverfield-esqe apporach to various cryptids. It's rather interesting actually though it suffers from way to many commercial breaks.

The episode I caught dealt with a fresh water octopus in Oklahoma and Chupacabra. It was two different stories. The first was the octopus basically a group of high school grads decide to get one last camping trip in before starting college so they go to a local lake that supposedly has unexplained drownings well all but two survive.

The second story is the Chupacabra story basically a Mexican family is sent an invatation by the father's brother who lives in the States to come live with him and his family he (the brother in the states) hires a coyote (a person to bring them over the border) and well we gotten realtivly smart with our border patrol so the coyote drops the family off 2hrs away from the US border as they're making they're way to the border they get attacked by the Chupacabra which we never see just her well when the border patrol shows up only the little girl of the family is left.

So yeah of you want to see a new show then check this out but be warned it has a ton of commercial breaks in it I would suggest DVRing it if you have a DVR. Yes it's heavly influenced by Cloverfield too.
Back to top Go down
MarineBio92

MarineBio92

Lost Tapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Tapes   Lost Tapes Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:40 pm

I like it. It's pretty interesting. And kind of disturbing. In a good way. Razz
Back to top Go down
hardrockzilla

hardrockzilla

Lost Tapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Tapes   Lost Tapes Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:12 pm

I don't like this show, especially because it's fake.

Last edited by hardrockzilla on Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blue

Blue

Lost Tapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Tapes   Lost Tapes Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:06 am

When I watch something on Tv at night by myself, I can really get into it if it catches my interest, and I mean really catches it. I can be spooked quite easily from anything at that point, as was the case with the Chupacabra episode the other night.

I went and got so into it, knowing it was fake, and ended up scaring myself. I had to have laid there for an hour thinking of the creature and all the sightings and what not.

Despite the terrible actors, It's an amusing show and something I plan to watch every tuesday night before going to sleep at 2am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost Tapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Tapes   Lost Tapes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Tapes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Forum :: Our City:D :: Entertainment-
Jump to: