Our Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Forum

What was that thread with the long ass name? Yeah, were from there.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AfterMath Part Two

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Predator

Predator

AfterMath Part Two Empty
PostSubject: AfterMath Part Two   AfterMath Part Two Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:19 pm

Part Two:

Chapter Fifteen: Crash Landing:
Day 12, 2:50 am:

The Humans were heading home, back to Earth, after the long battle at Weyland’s incorporation. But that night came with a warning. The troops believed the Weyland they saw was a combat droid, and wasn’t the real Weyland Yutani. The Xilians said they would find out more, for now they get them home. A relationship is getting stronger between Kendra and X. They are still friends, but are getter closer to each other. X was still wounded from Weyland’s blow with his wrist blades. Kendra stayed with through the night. The troopers set their course towards Earth. They were nearing an unknown planet they haven’t seen before. Milo saw something from the cock pit.
“Sam, you better get up here” Milo said.
“What is it?” Sam said coming over.
“What Is that? I can’t seem to get a signal on it” Milo said. They stared at it harder, Sam suddenly panicked.
“Turn the bloody ship around!” Sam said.
It was too late. The missile hit the ships and they went hurtling towards the unknown planet.
“STRAP YOURSELVES IN! IT’S GOING TO BE A BUMPPY RIDE!” Sam yelled to the troops.
All of the troops strapped into their seats. X was carried by Kendra, for he couldn’t walk well. She set him down and buckled him up. X gave her a kiss, before she sat down in her seat. Zan gave X a concerned look, but X didn’t see it.
The ship fell through the planet’s atmosphere, catching flame on the engine. They crashed landed in the middle of a jungle. The ship hit a couple of trees then landed upside down in the middle of an unknown jungle. The troops were shaken from the crash landing. They un- strapped themselves and fell to the ceiling, which was now the floor. Kendra helped X. Zan still had a funny feeling. Sam yelled from the cockpit.
“Everyone alright?” Sam asked.
They all groaned of pain.
“Good, let’s get out of this ship quick, it may explode.
The troops rushed out of the ship. They looked at the repackage, the ship was heavily damaged, but it didn’t look to bad.
“AH GREAT! Now how are we supposed to get home or even get off… well whatever planet this is” Kazama said.
“We don’t know what planet this is, we never even heard of it” Zan said.
“I have, this is game reserve anyone who comes near it is shot down like what just happened to us. They put us on this planet to test our skills, or just to watch us die. No one knows who it is that is doing it, but they are an enemy but it’s not just them there are Xenos. They hunt down and kill humans, anyone who comes on this planet dies. This is the Xenomorph home planet.” Sam said.
“Oh great” X said.
“We won’t last long if we just sit here. Milo, can you and Grover get it the shuttle fixed?” Sam asked.
Milo looked at Grover, who nodded his head.
“We can, but it may take a while” Milo said.
“I can fix as well, I’ve done hundreds of times before” Claudio said.
“Fine you can help as well” Sam said.
“What do we do now?” Ozaki asked.
“We set up any equipment we have left that wasn’t destroyed. It’s almost sundown and we should get it set for the night. Aliens come out at midnight, and they’ll probably be hungry” Sam said.
The troops grab all of the un-harmed equipment out of the shuttle set up tents, pull out their weaponry, and medical supplies. Once they finished, X and Kendra pulled out the remaining food supplies, the troopers ate half of it. The there was only enough for one last meal. They had to save it for they were going to stay on this planet for a while.
Chapter Sixteen: Why Not?:
Day 12, 8:30 pm:

All of the troopers got settled in the camp after their small meals. X never left Kendra’s side that night; Zan looked at him a look, not a concerned look, more of a mad and frustrated look. X never paid attention to Zan, but Sam seemed to notice him. Claudio, Milo, and Grover already started working on the shuttle’s engines. Ozaki, Kazama, and Elizabeth had already gone to sleep in their tents. X, Kendra, Zan, and Sam were the only ones surrounded by the fire. X and Kendra paid no attention to Sam and Zan, only to each other; they whispered in each other’s ear then giggled. Sam got up and sat next to Zan who was giving X disgusted looks.
“Are you ok? You keep on looking at X like that” Sam said.
“He’s getting way to close to my sister” Zan said.
“So, what’s wrong with my son falling in love with your sister?” Sam asked.
“I just don’t want them together, X is so…” Zan stopped to see Sam give him a look.
“No offense, it’s just that he’s not really meant for Kendra” Zan said.
“We don’t know that, besides don’t you know Kendra is old enough now to decide who she wants to fall in love with” Sam said. Zan sighed.
“Yah you’re probably right, but this could cause something, X will just think about her. No one else and what if someone tries to break them up?” Zan said.
“Never stopped me” Sam said.
“What do you mean” Zan said.
“When I fell in love with Coraline, X’s mother, I wouldn’t give her up for anything. We were in a crisis for a while, the Elders didn’t like the idea of me falling in love, so they tried everything to break us up, but we never broke. We finally became mates and X came along” Sam said, ending his story with a smile.
“Wow, well I guess nothing can break them, but it came out of nowhere, they suddenly fell in love” Zan said.
“Well…” Sam said.
“What? You mean you’ve seen them like this?” Zan asked.
“Not for a long time, but the getting closeness happened about Seven weeks ago. They really haven’t showed it” Sam said.
“Well why do you think they show it now?” Zan asked.
“Because they are getting closer and feel as if no one knows” Sam said.
“Oh, you know a lot about this” Zan said.
“I was with one for a long time” Sam said.
X and Kendra giggled and X got even closer to her.
“I guess we should give them privacy, I think they’re going to…um…” Zan said.
“You think my son is going to mate, your wrong” Sam said.
X went in and kissed Kendra’s neck. Sam picked up rock and threw it at X’s head, but not too hard.
“Ow!” X said.
“Quit it, or else I’m throwing another” Sam said.
“Wait have been sitting there the whole time?” X asked.
Sam and Zan looked at each other then got up and walked away. X went in to kiss Kendra’s neck again.
“If I catch you mating you’ll feel what happens when xeno whips its tail at you and it’s worse than it sticking up your back” Sam said.
X retreated from Kendra’s neck then kissed her on the lips. She smiled then laid her head on his shoulder and they both watched the view of the night. Sam and Zan went back to their tents and fell asleep. Milo and Grover also went to their tents, but Claudio stayed there, all night, fixing the engine, course that all stopped when the troopers heard him yelling then running through the camp, firing his rifle. Ozaki got up and looked out to see ridged aliens coming from the woods. He grabbed his assault rifle.
“You guys just don’t give up do you…?” Ozaki muttered to himself.

Chapter Seventeen: The Swarm:
Day 13, 5:45 am:

The other troopers ran from their tents and grabbed their weapons. Claudio grabbed his smart gun and shot down 3 Xenos, tearing them too pieces. Ozaki and Kazama shot 10 down. The alien’s acid blood burned through the ground. Kendra and Elizabeth snipe shot 7 xenos, in the head. Sam put on his Wolf Predator armor, and cloaked. He grabbed one xeno and stabbed it through the gut, then swiped it with the other blade, cutting off its arm. He shot down 4 with his plasma caster. Dome aliens then came from the woods. They shot down any alien that got within 5 feet of the camp. Sam threw a boomerang, which cut through aliens, slicing their heads, spilling out green guts, and then burned the ground from the acid. More and more came, but they were shot down, but their hopes fell as the Xeno came out of the woods, a Praetorian. Sam shot at it with his Plasma caster, but the alien swiped him 20 through the air, landing in the bushes, stunned. X threw his spear and it seared the xeno’s neck, but then brock it in half. X and the other troopers ran for cover. The alien flung its tail at Ozaki, but Zan threw a boomerang at its tail, which cut off, spewing out acid.
“Distract its vision, I’ll go in and kill it” X said to the humans and Xilians. The other troopers ran to a different cover, yelling at the alien to follow it, sure enough it followed. X grabbed his father’s lord spear and jumped through the air the speared it through its heads. It fell to the ground, dead; acid blood fell out of its mouth, dissolving the ground. Sam got up from the ground, blood spilling from his head.
“Father! You alright?” X asked.
“Yah I’m bleeding from my skull and I passably broke my wrist, yah I’m fine!” Sam said.
“Don’t need to get sarcastic, Milo, you think you can fix this?” X asked.
“I’ll see what I can do” Milo said. Sam walked with Milo over the medical supplies. Ozaki and the other troopers cleaned up the mess the Praetorian made in the camp. X arm was bleeding from one of the aliens. Kendra noticed the wound.
“X, your bleeding” Kendra said.
“Oh, yah, it just a scratch, it’s no big deal” X said.
“Let me help” Kendra said. She went up to him and looked at the wound, it was bleeding badly. She took him over to a river near the camp. She cleaned and bandaged the wound. A half hour later she finished.
“There, good as new. Try not to get it infected” Kendra said.
“I know, and thank you, I didn’t know you could do that” X said.
“Cleaning wounds isn’t as hard as it seems” Kendra said.
X nodded his head. He put his shirt back on, and then the rest of his suit. Zan was hiding behind a tree, still spying on X and Kendra. They just talked to each other then. Zan walked away. Ozaki and Claudio dragged the dead xenos to the cliff and threw them off the side. Reason being, it’s because aliens can smell their dead, then go and attack. The sun rose and the Xilians had to find more food supplies. Sam instructed Ozaki to go with Zan and X to hunt. Ozaki didn’t mind, neither did X, but Zan still couldn’t trust the humans, no matter how much of a help they were. They left; X was carrying a bow, a dagger, and a pistol. Zan was carrying a spear, the net, and a pistol. Ozaki just had a dagger. Before they went any further Zan stopped.
“Alright human, have you ever hunted before?” Zan asked.
“Once or twice” Ozaki said.
“Well this isn’t going to be easy, to hunt on Pandora; it takes more skills to shoot. You need to be quiet and don’t say anything, only communication is with your body, no words. Also, we will be jumping from tree to tree, so be on your feet, also we will be looking something that looks like a deer, but is different, any questions?” Zan said. Ozaki was about to say something, but was interrupted.
“Good, let’s go” Zan said.
X just rolled his eyes, Ozaki whispered in his ear.
“What’s with him?” Ozaki asked.
“I don’t know, but try to say on his good side” X said.
“Like that’s possible” Ozaki whispered.
“I heard that” Zan said. They continued into the woods. Zan stopped He point Ozaki in one direction, then X in the other. Ozaki went one way, and X went the other, Zan followed his route. The three of them traveled for a while, not seeing anything. Ozaki stopped seeing something move up ahead. He drew his dagger at a throwing position. He hides in the bushes then looked up to see what was. Sure enough it was what Zan described, it almost look like a deer but was colorful, had blue, greenish tough skin. Ozaki arched his dagger then threw it with precise aiming, piercing the deer in the side, stabbing its right lung. It whimpered then struggled, then fell and died. Ozaki grabbed its legs then pulled it back to camp. Zan and X were still out in the woods hunting. Ozaki dragged the deer into camp and the Xilians were surprised on seeing him back already with a clean kill.
“Impressive, no has ever hunted so quickly” Sam said.
“It wasn’t that hard. Where’s X and Zan?” Ozaki asked.
“Still hunting, you got the first kill, and that was fast, you beat Zan, and have been hunting for years, and was always the first to come back” Kendra said.
Three hours past, then X returned with nothing. Zan returned and had only a small animal. When he saw Ozaki with a deer, it looked like that he was going to burst, but kept his cool.
“Can you believe it Zan? A human got a kill before you, and it was a bigger kill!” Milo said. X, Milo and Kendra laughed. Grover and the rest giggled and smirked. Zan looked embarrassed and mad at the same time. He looked as if he wanted to shoot Ozaki, but he forced it down. Claudio took the pleasure of gutting and cooking the kill. Zan had his eye on Ozaki for a while. But he was still he was un-trust worthy.

Chapter Eighteen: Drawing the Line:
Day 13, 8:30 pm:

The troopers set their tents that were knocked down from the swarm. Claudio gutted the kill, even though it wasn’t his. He prepared it to be cooked. The troops ate their meal then prepared their tents for the night. Zan watched X as he keeps getting closer to Kendra, getting paranoid about it. He didn’t care what Sam said, he didn’t want him near his little sister. He was going to teach a lesson for getting to close.
X got up to fetch his supplies on the other side of the camp. Zan followed quietly, trying not to alert him. X was grabbing some of his supplies when Zan grabbed him and threw him to the ground, stunning him with shock.
“What the hell is wrong with you?!” X asked, but didn’t yell loud enough for the others to hear.
“You crossed the line, getting to close to my sister. You stay away or I’ll make you” Zan said.
“Why do you care?” X said, getting up off the ground.
“I know what's best for Kendra, and I'm not letting her stay with you!” Zan said.
“I can’t believe you. You can’t let her go, your too afraid, but you know what? I don’t think this is about Kendra, I think your just jealous of Ozaki, being better than you” X said.
He picked his supplies and walked by Zan, towards to camp, but Zan grabbed him again then threw him. X was then angered and got and charged at him, tackling by his feet, both landing to the ground, and then punching him in the mouth. Zan then grabbed his neck and threw over his head, landing on his assault rifle, which fired about five bullets, which also fired in the opposite direction of the camp. Of course that firing alerted all of the troops. Ozaki and Kazama grabbed their guns and ran towards to where Zan and X were fighting. X got up then punched Zan in the gut, then his face, but Zan hit him hard on his jaw, which made fall down again Zan jumped on him and punched and punched him until blood was coming from his mouth and nose, giving him a black eye, and bruising, also all over his body. Sam came and the troops came running to them. Sam came running, first then Kendra, then Ozaki and Kazama, then Claudio and Elizabeth, then Milo and Grover.
“ZAN! GET OFF OF HIM!” Kendra yelled pushing him off, then picking X off the ground but almost fell down from being punched too much. She hugged him close, and He hugged her back. Zan almost charged, but Sam held him back.
“WHAT THE F*** DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?!” Sam yelled, still trying to hold him back.
“You stay away from my sister!!!” Zan yelled to X, ignoring Sam. Sam groaned in frustration that he didn’t listen to him about letting it go. Ozaki looked at Kazama in confusing.
“Why won’t’ you just let it go?!” Sam said.
“I know what's best for her!” Zan said, looking at Sam. Zan stopped trying to break through.
“Zan! You can’t do that! You need to learn to let me go, I know what's best for me! You can’t tell what to do anymore!” Kendra said.
“Father told me to protect you, so I will. No matter what you say” Zan said.
“But why can’t I love X?” Kendra said.
“I just don’t want you too! Stay away from or I’ll-“Zan stopped because had inserted a needle into his neck, milo had inserted a sedative needle. Zan fell to the ground, unconscious. Milo picked him up and carried him back to camp. Kendra shed a tear and didn’t let go of X. He was bleeding from the noise and mouth. He was bruised all over his face.
“You alright X?” Sam asked.
“Yah I’m fine” X said.
“Come, we’ll fix your wounds” Sam said. X nodded and walked to camp with Sam and Kendra, who was still holding on to him. X saw Milo put Zan in his tent, still unconscious.
“I can do it Sam, go on ahead” Kendra said.
“Alright” Sam said.
Kendra and X sat down and he took his top part of his suit off as he did before. She mended his wounds, and bandaged them as well. The troopers settled in, wondering what they will do. They have a fair chance on getting off this planet, but are they going mad? Is killing each other the answer? Do they trust each other? Is there any hope for them, any of them? Or will they not make off this planet? Withier if it’s killing each other or from what lingers on this planet. They wonder and thought the same thing. But they unaware of the strangers walking and linger in the shadows, watching them, and waiting for the next move.
Chapter Nineteen: Silent Stranger:
Day 14, 5:56 am:

The troops fell asleep after what Zan had did that evening. All were asleep, but Ozaki awoke, from hearing something outside his tent.
He looked out of the front of his tent opening and saw a shadow run back into the woods, as if it were frightened. He didn’t wake to others, for they didn’t want it to be a false alarm. Ozaki grabbed his flashlight and a pistol, used for silence at night. He walked through the woods, flash light on and pistol ready. He looked around trying to look for the shadow that fled into the woods, but lost track of it. Ozaki decided to go back to the camp, but when he turned around he saw a shadow move in a different direction. Ozaki chased it, then lost it, then saw it then chased it; he couldn’t shoot, because of no knowing what it was. He kept chasing, until he came upon a large gate. Lights glowed on the other side, as if there was a fire on the other side. He got closer but then something pulled him back, grabbing him away, and then throwing him. Ozaki got up and got his pistol, but was dragged again; he couldn’t see who it was. Whoever it was kept pulling him, but Ozaki fought back, trying to get up and running, but the stranger kept pulling him back. He finally punched whoever it was in the mouth and fell to the ground. Ozaki rolled the stranger over to see it was a woman, wearing torn up clothes. He put his pistol back in its holder as she slowly got up.
“Who are you?” Ozaki asked.
The women then ran away, but Ozaki caught up to her, she was frightened and scared.
“Who are you?!” Ozaki said, in a Shouting whispered voice.
She spoke in a different language, faster than usual.
“I know you speak English, who are you?” Ozaki said.
“I don’t remember, I don’t remember who I am” She said.
Ozaki let go of her, for she wasn’t scared anymore.
“Where did you come from” Ozaki asked her.
“I’ve been here for years, I don’t remember how I got here, I…I… was falling, I think” She said.
“Falling? What do you mean falling?” Ozaki asked.
“I… saw… a bright light… then falling from the sky, landing here in the middle of the forest. I don’t know how when, but I landed here” She said.
Ozaki looked at her confused.
“You don’t remember your name?” Ozaki asked.
“I can’t remember it, I can seem to remember my family either” She said.
“I'm sorry to hear that, whoa whoa wait was that you running through the woods? Were you leading to that gate?” Ozaki asked.
“No! No it was a pet xeno, leading you to that lair, where they were born and raised then unleashed on to the planet. Strange creatures are in there, evil creatures that hunt you, and rip your flesh off your body, steal your head, and make trophies out of your skulls” She said looking in the direction of the gateway. Ozaki looked as well. The fire behind the Gateway got brighter.
“What is that?” Ozaki asked.
“Those strangers are forging an army, they are making weapons, and will use the Xenos to kill innocent, then kill the soldiers and bring darkness to the worlds” She said.
“How do you know this?” Ozaki asked her.
“I saw many things, heard many things, sensed many things that go on in that fortress, you must leave at once and warn the other worlds of their up rise” She said.
“How come we have never heard about any of this?!” Ozaki asked her in a worried, frustrated voice.
“Your worlds are blind to this, only focus on fighting each other, and yet you can’t see the other troubles in this world. I have seen more than you can imagine. Watch my kind die, from torture and suffering. I lost the ones I love so much, my family is gone, and we are left alone here in this war raged world, but you still fight, because you are blind” She said, circling Ozaki.
“Then what the hell are we supposed to do?” Ozaki said.
“We? There are no we. We are all on our own” She said.

“I have my soldiers, the other troops” Ozaki said.
“Your fellow friends are what brought this evil upon us” She said.
“I have other Xilians, and humans. We are working together” Ozaki said. The women was silent, but kept walking around Ozaki, but then stopped, as if she were thinking about something.
“What troopers are with you? Their names, what are their names?!” She asked, but louder.
“There's Milo, Zan, Kendra, Grover, X, and Sam why?” Ozaki asked. The women stared at him as if he had two heads.
“What?” Ozaki asked her.
“X and Sam?” She said.
“Yah, there at the camp, why? Do you know them?” Ozaki asked.
She sat down, whispering in a different language, closed her eyes and smiled.
“What?” Ozaki asked her.
“Is it really them?” She said, getting up quickly.
“Yah its X and Sam, why do you care?” Ozaki asked her.
“Take me to them!” She said.
“I can’t now; it’s in the middle of the night I have to get back-“Ozaki was interrupted
“NOW!” She yelled.
“No! I can't I can't trust you!” Ozaki yelled at her.
“I saved your life, pulling you away from the dark fortress” She said.
“I didn’t know what it’s, I would have escaped, and besides you threw me around” Ozaki said.
“You would survive! Please I'm begging you let me see them!” She said.
“Not yet, wait until sunrise, then you may see them” Ozaki said.
She looked in another direction, as if she heard something.
“What, what is-“Ozaki asked her, but interrupted by her putting her hand up. She then turned her head so did Ozaki, and saw strange creatures, that had no arms, no faces, and they had a hole in their stomachs, waddling their way, but didn’t look friendly.
“RUN!!! TO YOUR CAMP!!! GO!!!” She said.
Ozaki didn’t have time to argue, so they both ran to the trooper’s camp. The creatures ran faster and faster, but Ozaki jumped into the crossing line of the camp and threw the girl in as well. The creatures backed away and hissed with angry, then ran away. The sun had just rise as Ozaki stood up. The women stood up and looked around the camp, as if she was looking for X and Sam.
“Be quietly, I’ll wake up the other troops, just stay behind that tent there, and I’ll get them, and you can meet X and Sam” Ozaki said. He pointed at a supply tenet and she nodded with excitement. Ozaki was confused, but woke them up any way. It took about five minutes to get all troopers out of their tents and pay attention to Ozaki.
“What is it?” X asked him.
“Last night, I heard something in the woods, and went to see it, but I found something in that would surprise you, but I was taken away by a woman, she had been living here for years, she doesn't remember her own name, but she isn’t an enemy. Try not to scary her, but some reason she would like to see X and Sam” Ozaki said. The troops looked at each other and at X and Sam, and they looked at each other.
Ozaki went over to the supply tent to see her sitting, and waiting for him, she got up and walked over to the troops, and they looked confused and were suspicious, but Sam wasn’t he suddenly had a shock face. She looked at him, and he looked at her. He went over to her, and put his hand on her cheek.
“Sam?” She asked, in a whispering voice.
“Coraline?” Sam asked her.

Chapter Twenty: The Return of a Family Member:
Day 14, 7:01 am:

Excitement rain through Sam’s blood, as well as X. Sam picked her up spun around, he hugged her and wouldn’t let go. The Xilians understood who she was, and their faces lit up with excitement, the humans were still confused though. X went over hugged as well, knowing who she was, but she didn’t know who he was. She stepped back, confused of this stranger hugging her.
“It’s me… It’s me X” X said, and stepped closer, she didn’t move, nor did she smile at him. He just looked at him, surprised on the inside.
“X? My X? It can’t be? Is really you?” She asked him.
“It’s me” X said to her.
“WHOA, WHOA! We are a little confused right now!!! Who the hell is she!?” Claudio asked.
“She is Coraline, My mate, and His mother, the one who we thought that died 14 years ago, it is impossible, but it is true” Sam said, still smiling.
“14 years?! That means you were only 3 years old!” Ozaki said, pointing at X.
“Right, meaning we hadn’t seen her for so long, but… we thought—you died!” X said, to Coraline
“I did but…” Coraline stared but then stopped, looking as if she shouldn’t really say anything.
“What? What is it?” Sam asked.
She looked down, and didn’t say anything else. They all knew she was hiding something, but they decided to ignore it. X, Sam, and Ozaki continued to talk to Coraline next to a smoldered fire, through the rest of the day, asking her how she survived out here, where she lived, and what she knew. The conversation became serious when it came to the Dark Fortress.
“A Dark Fortress? Where?” Sam asked.
“Over there, behind those trees, about a couple miles away” Coraline said, pointing at the woods.
“I’ve never heard of it” X said.
“Well you have never been to this planet before, like the rest of the Xilians that come here, they never make it back out alive. I’ve survived for so long, I began to not remember you, I was confused, I don’t even remember how I got here, I woke up found this place” She said.
Ozaki brought over a cup of hot water for Coraline. She hadn't had a decent drink of water for over 14 years. She gulped it down, surprised of how warm and clear it was.
“So you don’t know exactly what lies within those walls?” X asked her.
“No all I know it’s something evil, and Weyland has to do something with it” Coraline said.
The Troops were silent for a second, thinking how Weyland could be involved in something that he couldn’t possibly have something to know about. The Xenomorph homeland is dangerous; nothing can survive its horrors.
“Well we don’t need to worry about Weyland right now, he isn’t dead, he is missing and he won’t see him for a while” X said, sitting next to Coraline.
“Well, maybe you’re right, but keep your eyes open, for now we must get off this planet and go back home, because Weyland’s troops haven’t given up, and it is said that he has a second in command, ordering the human troopers to assault Xilian villages, taking revenge on Weyland's death, or what could be his fake death” Sam said.
“Diego…” Ozaki muttered under his breath. The humans couldn’t believe that their own ally betrayed them. They were going to get revenge on Weyland and Diego, for what they did to Turuk Na’Ring, and Pandora. Ozaki’s faith was high as well as the of the rest troopers. That night Ozaki went to sleep, and when he wakes up, he will gather up courage, his bravery, his rifle and leave this Xenomorph hell to find what the Xilians called the guardians, for the Xilians say there are their only hope, a he was going to find the guardians with his troopers and finish off Weyland once and for all, and finish what he started, the war between the Xilians and humans.
End of Book One:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XilianX2010?feature=mhsn

AfterMath Part Two
Page 1 of 1